ACE NOW ACCEPTING 2013 FACE APPLICATIONS
The deadline for the College to receive the 2013 applications and all supporting documentation is Friday, December 14, 2012.
Please address letters of recommendation to:
Jeffrey R. Garber, MD, FACP, FACE
American College of Endocrinology
245 Riverside Avenue, Suite 200
Jacksonville, FL 32202.
FACE APPLICATION FEE: $250.00 NON-REFUNDABLE (no exceptions)
Route 5 (Endocrinologists not qualified under Routes 1–4)
Route 5 is intended for Endocrinologists (domestic and international members) who have achieved distinction by having met at least one of the following conditions:
1) Regional, National or International recognition in endocrine community;
2) Served as Editor of a major journal of endocrinology;
3) Publications in the past 10 years in a major endocrine journal;
4) Considered a subject matter expert in endocrine-related topics; hence invited to speak at regional, national or international meetings; or
5) Held leadership role/position within AACE/ACE (e.g., chapter chair, committee/task force chair, etc.) (include verification).
- Current curriculum vitae
- International members
- Must have completed three (3) consecutive current years of active dues paying membership in AACE
- Attended an AACE Annual Meeting or an International AACE joint-sponsored meeting* prior to applying for FACE distinction (include verification) or be in their fourth year or more of active dues paying if not attended a previous AACE meeting.
*this includes attendance in any of the 3 joint AACE-AACE-Philippine Chapter meetings
- Submit three professional letters of recommendation from AACE members.
*one will have to be an endorsement from AACE-PC of active membership
- Register to attend and be present at the AACE/ACE Annual Meeting (May 1-5, 2013 Phoenix, Arizona) and participate in the College Fellows Induction Ceremony. Any exception to this requirement must be approved by the President of the College and FACE Application Committee.